The only subtitle solution you will ever need. Find, adjust, Tap2Sync, edit, create, embed. Everything in one App and we are just getting started.
It’s great to watch movies in their original language. Subtitles help that everybody can enjoy the movie.
With Subtitle Studio, it’s as easy as 1-2-3 or maybe even easier.
On the Mac App Store we can only offer Subtitle Edit a subset of Subtitle Studio that has no external search for subtitles on the net. Those searches don't comply with Apple's Mac App Store rules. We recommend buying Subtitle Studio directly on this page. Still, you can find Subtitle Edit here:
LIFE UNTIL NOW
Do you hate badly synced subtitles?
Are you annoyed by all the typos?
Are you frustrated by the spoilers of too early subtitles?
Did you waste a lot of time on finding one well synced subtitle?
Do you fear even creating your own?
Subtitle Studio can just vaporize those nightmares!
We want to be the only subtitle app you ever need. For this our app includes a direct submission of feature requests. Tell us your needs, we are listening and find a solution for you.
We will pick the most wished for on Facebook and Twitter.
YOU decide what the future will bring!
It’s all there and it’s all fun to use:
- Just drop your movie onto Subtitle Studio
- Subtitle Studio will auto-search for missing subtitles
- Sync subtitle with a single big button – it’s just that easy
Hit save and you’re done!
Our Tutorial will guide you!
… YET —PRO—WERFUL!
Subtitle Studio features:
- Full M4V (also MP4, MOV) workflow: extract, edit, embed
- Support for additional formats (using http://www.perian.org): AVI, MKV (limited) and many more …
- Movie conversion to M4V (we highly recommend working in M4V)
- Embed your subtitles into a new fully optimized M4V file, for AppleTV, iPhone,
- iPad and all other typical players
- Save to SRT
- Read from srt, sub, txt, ass, ssa (zip when using internal web search)
- Import SubRip, SubViewer, MicroDVD, Sub Studio Alpha files
- Support for custom Encoding, for Windows files as well as Japanese, Cyrillic, etc.
- Innovative Tap2Sync – when you have the text, but no timing
- Add multiple languages
- Add multiple versions of the same language
- Subtitle Studio organizes your subtitle files for you
- Direct search on Open Subtitle (only Subtitle Studio)
- Search a catalog of many sites on the build in WebBrowser (only Subtitle Studio)
- Create your subtitle from scratch
- Fix the first and last line, Subtitle Studio does the rest
- Subtitle shifting
- Alternatively fix single subtitles
- Direct subtitle text edit
- Keyboard fast editing
- Search subtitle texts
- Easy Search & Replace function
- Remove unwanted lines
- Add subtitle lines (think about a missing scene, etc.)
- Add any number of subtitle language
Please know that the copyright owner of a movie or TV-show, can extend his copyright to the movies dialogs as well as it's translations.
This means that even a personally translated subtitle, that does not exist in your language can be copyright protected.
To protect you: Subtitle Studio does NOT distribute your subtitles in any way, however it allows you to download subtitles from others.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.